Requirements for Cell Projects
Venn Diagram Flipbook
· Must be at least 8.5” by 11” folded in half
· All information should be supported by facts
· Color is optional
· Name should be written on the back
· Must have title for entire diagram and a title for each section
· Must have at least 6 items in each section of the diagram
· Must include at least 20 significant words or phrases
· Develop appropriate clues
· Include puzzle and answer key
· Can be created on the computer
· Name on the back of puzzle and answer key
PowerPoint/ Keynotes Quiz
· Must include a slide for each structure and one title slide with student’s name
· Should include no more than one graphic per page and no more than 10 words per page
· Animations are optional but must not distract from the information being presented.
· Must include at least one image each taken by a compound light microscope, Transmission Electron Microscope, and a Scanning Electron Microscope.
· Give credit for images used.
· Turn in an outline of what is to be covered with your TV episode
· Covers important information
· Should have an introduction that includes the Episode title and student producing the episode.
· Must address the What, Where, Why, and Importance of all three types of cells in our daily lives.
· Must last at least 5 minutes or as long as it takes to cover the information.
· At least four thematic game pieces
· At least 20 colored/thematic squares
· At least 15 questions/activity cards
· Include a thematic title on the board
· Include a complete set of rules for playing the game
· At least the size of an open file folder
· Pieces must be at least 3” x 3” x 3”
· Parts of model must be labeled and the functions included. This function should not be more than a single sentence.
· Must include a title card
· Name should be written on the back of the title card
· Include all the organelles and cell components
· Cover of scrapbook must have a meaningful title and student’s name
· Must have at least 5 themed pages
· Each page should have at least one meaningful picture
· All photos and pictures must have captions
· Must provide an understanding of the name and functioning of the cell components