LPN TO RN CHALLENGE ------NURSING PRE-ENTRANCE EXAM
The TEAS V ® and ATI TEAS ® -- TEST OF ESSENTIAL ACADEMIC SKILLS are the examinations being utilized for entrance into the LPN to RN Challenge Nursing Program at Cumberland County College.
NOTE: TEAS V will be replaced by ATI TEAS on September 1, 2016. The new study guide should be used to prepare for the new version of the exam. TEAS V scores will remain valid for 2 years.
The exam is a computer-based test that requires the following registration procedures:
To register for the exam, access the website - www.atitesting.com – click Register for TEAS. If you do not have an ATI account, you need to create one to view registration options. Test option ADN = Associates Degree Nursing is chosen for the LPN to RN program. Upon registration, the assessment fee of $86.00 is due, payable by VISA®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover®. When registration is completed, you will receive a confirmation email. If you need assistance with the procedure or verification of your registration, please call ATI at 1-800-667-7531.
· Once you have registered to take the test, all fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
· If you do not take the test on your registered date, you must reschedule with ATI and repay.
· If no dates are available or registration is closed, you will forfeit your test session and fee.
In view of the condensed time frame for the LPN Challenge program,
the TEAS exam may be retaken after a 60-day waiting period.
The TEAS exam cannot be taken more than 3 times annually.
Test scores are valid for 2 years.
Registration for TEAS -- LPN to RN Challenge will close 48 hours prior to exam date.
Testing will be administered in the CASS Testing Center – 20 seats maximum
2016 Examination Dates and Testing Times:
Wednesday, July 20 4:00 pm Monday, July 25 9:30 am
Monday, August 8 9:30 am Wednesday, August 10 4:00 pm
Monday, September 26 9:30 am Wednesday, September 28 4:00 pm
· Check in time for the exam is 15 minutes prior to test time.
· Please bring your ATI user name and password.
· It is also required to show two forms of identification -- one must be a photo ID.
· You will not be admitted without the proper documents.
· You should also bring two No. 2 pencils with erasers. Scrap paper will be provided.
· The test takes approximately 3 hours to complete. Please allow additional time for registration.
The activation period for students applying to LPN Challenge beginning spring 2017 is July 1, 2016 to October 1, 2016. Applicants must submit all documents with activation.
Further information should be obtained from Nursing & Radiography: or
Please note: In the event of severe weather or an emergency, a message will be posted at the College’s main number (856/691-8600) on the voice mail system, and on the home page of the College’s website: www.cccnj.edu. The voice mail system, website homepage, Facebook, Emergency Notification System are used for all official College weather-related and emergency closing announcements. 6/9/16