1. What song says falalalalalala?
2. How many horses pull the sleigh in jingle bells?
3. Santa Claus is also know by his Saint name. What is it?
4. Where does Santa live?
5. What night does Santa deliver his gifts?
6. How many reindeer usually pull Santa's sleigh on a clear night?
7. One foggy Christmas Eve, Santa needed help guiding his sleigh through the stormy night. Who did he ask for help?
8. What is the date of Christmas?
9. Santa has a "Naughty and Nice" list. How many times does he check it?
10. Santa's has a favorite snack. Children often leave it out for him on Christmas Eve. What is it?
11. Who makes the toys that Santa delivers?
12. The Grinch is as cuddly as a ______?
13. It would of been a laugh to see Mommy doing what last night?
14. One foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say what?
15. Who was seated next to me a day or two ago in the song Jingle Bells?
16. Why do I want my two front teeth for Christmas?
17. What did Frosty The Snowman do when they placed the magic hat on his head?
18. What is the date of Christmas Eve?
19. What does Alvin want for Christmas in The Chipmunk Song?
20. On the eleventh day of Christmas, what did my true love send to me?
21. I'm dreaming of a White Christmas with what?
22. In The Polar Express movie, what is "The First Gift of Christmas?"
23. In The Polar Express movie, what word does the conductor punch into the ticket of "the young man with all the questions"?
24. In The Polar Express movie, what sort of "liquid refreshment" is dispensed to the children during their trip?
25. What is the name of the rabbit in the magic hat in Frosty the Snowman? Hocus Pocus
26. What was the little girl in Frosty the Snowman's name?Karen
27. In Frosty the Snowman, what was the name of the magician with the "Magic Hat"? Professor Hinkle!
28. What was "the most likely" reason that The Grinch hated Christmas? His heart was two sizes too small!
29. What did Frosty The Snowman have for a nose?A button!
30. How many gifts would you receive if you received all of the gifts in the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas"? 364 presents!
31. In the Christmas song, who did I (the narrator) see kissing Santa Claus under the mistletoe last night?
32. What article of clothing was in the coffee pot of the mysterious hobo that lived on top of the train? An old sock!
33. When it comes to hot chocolate, there's only one rule! What is it? Never ever let it cool!
34. At what time did the train arrive at the main boy character's house? The clock beside his bed stopped ticking at 11:55 when the train arrived.
35. What kind of animal gets in the way of the train on its journey to the North Pole? Caribou
36. What was the name of the "steepest downhill grade in the world?" Glacier Gulch
37. What word did the conductor punch into the "know-it-all's" ticket? Learn
38. While on the train, the young boy main character does something, and then exclaims, "I've wanted to do that all my life!" What did he do? He pulled the train whistle in the locomotive
39. What was Rudolph's father's name? Donner!
40. What was the name of the coach of the Reindeer Games? Comet!
41. Yukon Cornelius referred to the fog being "As thick as ______"? Peanut Butter!
42. What was the name of the young doe (girl) reindeer that told Rudolf that he was cute? Clarice!
43. When Bumble had Rudolf and his family trapped in the cave, what animal noises did Hermie make to lure Bumble out? A pig! Oink! Oink!
44. What is it fun to do in Jingle Bells?
45. What is up on the roof top?
46. Who jumps out in Up on the Rooftop?
47. What does Santa take down the chimney in Up on the Rooftop?
48. What did the other reindeer do in Rudolph?
49. All the reindeer shouted out with what?
50. Rudolph the red nosed reindeer will go down in what?
51. Deck the halls with what?
52. This the season to be what?
53. We wish you what?
54. What does Jolly Ol Saint Nicholas drive?
55. You better watch out, you better not what?
56. Who is coming to town?
57. What does Santa know?
58. What did my true love give to me each day of Christmas?